build using libunbound + libevent failed

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:13:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

unbound use an internal event-management by default or the external libevent library.
(see http://unbound.net/documentation/howto_optimise.html)

I switched my unbound packages to use libevent. Now opendkim does not to build anymore.
I put a buildlog at http://andreasschulze.de/tmp/opendkim-2.4.2.buildlog

All compiles fine again if I add "LIBS=-levent"
-> http://andreasschulze.de/tmp/opendkim-2.4.2.buildlog2

Maybe there must be added an additional option to configure.
( see bug 3406827 )

Btw. If it turns out, that an additional option to configure is needed,
I suggest to rename them:
 --with-unbound
 --with-unbound-ldns
 --with-unbound-libevent