Re: OpenDKIM now available in Fedora & EPEL testing repos

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:22:18 -0700

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created a github to help me manage package updates moving
> forward, and am using their simple Issues tool to record ideas shared
> in this thread (which are great - thanks) and anything else I come up
> with that needs fixing in future versions. I think that tool is open
> for anyone to create new issues, so please feel free to comment on
> existing issues or submit new ones there:
>
> https://github.com/stevejenkins/OpenDKIM-Fedora/issues

It's my first experience with cooperative coding on github, at least
first experience contributing back, so I'm in full learning mode. I
forked your repo, made a branch and a commit, then created a pull
request for you. It turns out that a pull request generates an issue
on your end. NICE!

...Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the