Re: Sendmail Milter Page

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:31:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011, Steve Jenkins wrote:
> Just like you got on the Postfix add-ons page, may I suggest getting on
> this page:
>
> http://www.sendmail.com/sm/partners/milter_partners/open_source_milter_partners/

I'll reach out to my contacts at Sendmail and see what it takes to get on
that page.

> Also, "DKIM Milter" is listed as one of the most popular milters on this
> page:
>
> https://www.milter.org/
>
> And you're still listed as the author. :) Perhaps they'd be willing to
> update to point to the current project?

Much as I've tried, I can't seem to get Sendmail to announce that
dkim-milter is now unmaintained/abandoned and replace it with pointers to
OpenDKIM. We just have to wait for it to get wider distribution, I
suppose.

-MSK