Re: rpath issues with 64-bit package

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:04:11 -0700

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Can you just omit --libdir?  Or do you need it?
>>
>> I think I tried that yesterday and it didn't build, but I'll do it
>> again and store the build.log to get the exact output.

Steve, hit me up in IRC, I'll be online all day today (5:00 AM - 2:00
PM PST). I want to test this too and together we should be able to
make this the best it can be.

...Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the