Re: OpenDKIM RPM upgrade dependency issues from libopendkim

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:37:00 -0700

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:
> [...]

I do have an updated spec file that I'm using for the builds, but it
references an additional %doc file that gets installed (which I
include in my package by listing it as an additional source). The %doc
file is a small README that includes a a link to webpage containing
step-by-step config instructions after installing the RPM (a modified
version of my step-by-step instructions for installing from source).
Not sure how (if) you want to handle that?

SteveJ