Re: OpenDKIM RPM upgrade dependency issues from libopendkim

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:23:01 -0700

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:
> [...]

Actually, after slapping myself in the head about not being root when
trying to rpm -Uvh both files, I think it's all good. I have the RPMs
ready to rock. Now I just need to write some README files that explain
how to implement with Postfix and Sendmail. I'm actually writing a new
blog post for both, and then will reference them from the readmes.

> Thanks for digging into this stuff.  It's nice to have an extra hand in the project.  :-)

My pleasure. I enjoy learning on the job. :)

SteveJ