Re: 2.4.0.Beta6 available

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 09:13:18 -0700

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:
> I'm a little worried though that there hasn't been much in the way of testing of new features during this Beta.

I'll dig and see if any of the new features are anything that I can
test or use. As I recall, none of them really applied to me, but I
have been busy with other things and haven't paid as much attention as
past Beta cycles. I'll look at it tomorrow, but of course, that's
mere hours before the release :-(

...Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the