PATCH: time_t isn't always unsigned long

From: Piotr Sikora <piotr.sikora_at_frickle.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 18:38:49 +0200

Hello,
it seems that "unsigned long" is used few times in the code instead of
"time_t" type. This results in errors and failed tests on machines that have
different definition of "time_t" type (for example, OpenBSD/amd64 defines it
as "int").

To be more precise, dkim_options(DKIM_OPTS_SIGNATURETTL) and
dkim_options(DKIM_OPTS_CLOCKDRIFT) were failing because invalid type was
passed as the argument.

Attached patch fixes this (and makes tests: 50 and 117 pass).

Test 77 is still failing, but I was unable to fix it.

(Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to the list)

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora_at_frickle.com >