Re: Anyone packaging for RHEL/CentOS/Fedora?

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:17:31 -0700

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> If i wanted to influence uses in any small way I'd try to get stats reporting easier to get
>> going.
> I was really leaning that way. I think the pkg docs should make a
> convincing case for sharing stats with Murray's mothership. I'd really
> like to automate the stats setup as much as possible so that Murray
> doesn't get overloaded with "add me to the stats lists," tho.

Right now it's a manual process for Murray to add their submitted keys
(as I understand it). Murray would need to spend a couple hours
automating it on his side, and I think it would be all go from there.
In the interest of more stats, I reckon he'll hardly sniff at that
little bit of work :-)
--
Regards...      Todd
"It is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but