Bugs/RFEs for 2.3.1 and 2.4.0 tagged

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:29:53 -0800

I just spent a couple of minutes reviewing open bug reports and feature requests and did a triage for what I think should/will make it into the upcoming releases. If you filter for things in "Open" state, you'll see what I've selected; stuff higher than priority 5 is now on the list for next release.

My current plan is to do a 2.3.1 once enough interesting/urgent bugs have been reported. Currently only the bottom two qualify, and neither is urgent.

2.4.0 is targeted for early June, with betas thus beginning in early May. Development will probably start in early April.

Feel free to comment or add your own.

-MSK