RE: more looking at stats

From: Andreas Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:03:55 +0100 (CET)

>> http://www.opendkim.org/stats/report.html#dnssec_trend
>> DNSSEC dropped in Jan 2011?
>
> Probably because one of the reporting sites (probably me) switch from
> using unbound to some other non-DNSSEC resolver, so we stopped getting
> data.

I hope, dnssec_trend will rise tomorrow ;-)
I found a missconfiguration in my opendkim/unbound combination.
( see my mail "2.3.0: Problem found / not realy a bug" )
This prevented 3 opendkim installations using dnssec.

Btw:
for this mail I looked at the mailarchive of the -dev mailinglist.
But there are no archived Mails since "Beta7 is out"...

Andreas