Re: v2.3.0.Beta7 available

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:17:28 -0700

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011, Steve Jenkins wrote:
>>>
>>> Not seeing it _at_ SF yet...
>>
>> Ah - but I found it at the top secret blackops link. ;)
>
> SF was wedged again; I got them to update it manually.
>
> Removed the private copy (which is probably old, by the way...)

Re-downloaded from SF, compiled on CentOS 5.5 (with --enable-stats),
and it's working great. :)

One change I noticed when I sent test messages. The "DKIM-Signature:"
and "X-DKIM:" headers are now the very last headers in the message. As
I recall, they used to appear higher up, just under the Received:
header of the signing SMTP server. I'm not sure how much difference
position makes, except possibly in the cases where senders maybe (yes,
unnecessarily) signing with both Domain-Keys and DKIM, and the
"DomainKey-Signature:" header may be evaluated by the receiver prior
to the "DKIM-Signature:" header. Not sure if this header position
change was accidental or on purpose. I skipped Beta6, but I know the
header appeared higher up in Beta5.

SteveJ