RE: Excessive threads in opendkim-2.2.2 on Solaris 10

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:56:25 -0800

I've added two things for the Beta5 release to try to address the libar issue on Solaris:

1) Configuring the build with "--enable-poll" will now have libar use poll() instead of select();

2) An incomplete writev() will be retried later when the nameserver socket is again reporting write-ready.

I'm running this now on blackops.org. If it doesn't fall over in the next several hours, I'll post Beta5 with these changes. Gary, you can build libar from Beta5 and compile 2.2.2 against it if you want to try it but keep the changes minimal.

-MSK