v2.3.0 betas to begin early January

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:15:51 -0800 (PST)

v2.3.0 is nearly code complete and, thanks to a lot of testing and
tinkering by Todd Lyons, nearly all the development branches have been
merged to "develop". There are two outstanding that require some
additional testing (oversigning and a DNSSEC test facility), and I've sent
test tarballs out to a few willing participants.

Since we're a bit ahead of schedule, I plan to start the v2.3.0 beta cycle
in the first week of January, giving us six weeks to give it a full
shakedown. During that time, when not fielding questions or fixing bugs
that have crept in, I'll be writing up more unit tests to exercise both
the existing and new code, and improving any documentation that's in need
of it.

Suggestions for additional unit tests and documentation, or better yet
contributions of same, would be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays,

-MSK