v2.3.0 development beginning

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:14:46 -0800

Hi all,

The v2.3.0 development cycle is beginning. As of now, "develop" is for v2.3.0, with a plan to start Beta mid-January running for a month. If we need to make a v2.2.3 release in the interim, I'll create a 2.2 release branch.

If anyone has the interest or bandwidth to take on some of the feature requests that are open (there are many), please let me know which ones interest you and I'll assign them. I'll be picking some favourites to tackle myself in the next few days.

-MSK