RE: v2.2.2 prerelease available

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:02:03 -0800

I've posted an updated tarball that contains fixes for a few DNS-related problems recently brought to light. They only appear if you're using arlib or unbound; in the case of arlib the overall processing logic has been improved and a deadlock removed, and in the case of unbound a parsing issue was resolved.

In light of these changes I've pushed the 2.2.2 release back to 11/29 to allow for a little more testing time.

Thanks to those that have managed to test this version so far!

The development cycle for v2.3.0 will begin late next week.

-MSK