Re: Scoring messages

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:07:57 -0700

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:
> For this to work we'd have to have people configure spamassassin to run
> ahead of opendkim, but configured such that all it does is add the typical
> X-Spam-Score header field, from which we would extract the score.  (It must
> be configured not to alter the messages, or otherwise valid signatures will
> fail to verify.)  Then that would be reported as part of stats, which could
> then be imported into either the local or global database so that
> correlation and more general scoring can be accomplished.
>
> Would any of the current stats reporters be interested in participating in
> that experiment as well?

Count me in. I run SA with spamass-milter, it inserts headers or
rejects if the score is too high. opendkim is the last milter in my
chain of milters already. Send me any patches you want based on Beta2
or make a tarball available. Either way is fine with me.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and