Re: Discontinuing DomainKeys support

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:10:35 -0700

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz
<Jose-Marcio.Martins_at_mines-paristech.fr> wrote:
> Daniel Black wrote:
>>
>> I'm in favour here. Largely from a dev persepective however as a user I
>> haven't seen the need to every deploy dk checking or signing.
>>
>> By dev perspective - simplier code is it is more reliable for the end
>> user.
>>
>> Timeframe - sooner is better - 2.3.0
>
> +1

Personally I don't use DK in OpenDKIM, so I say kick it out ASAP. And
I suggest that you don't have to wait for 2.3.0 as far as I'm
concerned, for all of the reasons in the original mail. Once Yahoo
moved away from it, there is really no reason to stay with it.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and