Re: am I insane? :)

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Mike Markley wrote:
> Or maybe nobody else builds with LDAP enabled...
>
> Finally getting around to rolling Debian packages of 2.1.2, but
> opendkim-db.c is throwing lots of this:
> opendkim-db.c:1529: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
> opendkim-db.c:1530: error: invalid type argument of 'unary *'
>
> It looks like the culprit is an errant "int err" on line 1507, but
> I haven't yet removed it because I don't know if it was meant to be
> something else. Removing it certainly gets the compile past that point,
> though.

Removing it is not the right thing since it's needed later. But its name
conflicts with a function parameter. You're right, it wasn't tested
against LDAP builds before shipment.

Try the attached patch. The build was clean for me just now. It's on the
HEAD, and we can queue up a 2.1.3 to get this patch out there if it works
for you.

-MSK