v2.1.0 development cycle

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

I'm going to be presenting another DKIM tutorial at the June MAAWG
conference in Barcelona. OpenDKIM's in good shape (other than this
morning's packaging errors!) especially with the Lua and LDAP stuff that
just went in, but it's always nice to have something new and shiny to show
off at these things. So I'd like to warm up the development cycle for
2.1.0.

There are 15 open feature requests and a couple of bug fixes. Please have
a look through them when you get a minute and let me know if you're
interested in and willing to take up work on any of them, with an eye
toward starting a beta cycle by around May 24th. We don't need coverage
for all of them, just some interesting subset of them.

If you're able via the trackers to just assign your preferred ones to
yourself, just do that; otherwise, drop me a note and I'll either figure
out how to give you that access or do the assignment for you.

Thanks!
-MSK