Re: OpenDKIM v2.0.0 aftermath

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:30:06 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010, Mike Markley wrote:
> Just out of curiosity... where are you doing releases? That is, where's
> the checkout/export and make dist being done?

On my FreeBSD 6.2 box.

> The reason I ask: I'm rolling the .deb for 2.0.0 and running into some
> issues I thought were now solved==namely, around config.sub and
> config.guess versions.

I've got these installed:

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.62
automake (GNU automake) 1.10.1
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 2.2.6

The release process is described in "HowToRelease" in the root directory.
Basically it's "make distclean", "autoreconf -v -i", "./configure" and
"make distcheck".

Should I be manually clearing out config.sub and config.guess? I'd have
thought "make distclean" does that.

Should "make distcheck" be removing config.sub and config.guess before
tarring up? Or should something else be done?