specifying ODBX DSN

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:07:33 -0800

opendkim-db.c seems to require DSN datasets to be formatted as:

dsn://...

While the comments and parsing for DKIMF_DB_TYPE_DSN seem to expect that
the URI scheme will be the DSN backend (e.g. pgsql://... or
sqlite3://...).

I admit that I haven't tested the DB stuff at all, and at this rate
maybe it just ships and any issues therein get fixed in 2.0.1. With that
said: am I misunderstanding the current code, or is this an actual
issue?

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>