Debian oddities

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:44:41 -0800

As many of you may know, Debian ships libmilter under /usr/lib/libmilter
instead of /usr/lib. I've patched configure.ac to handle this, but I did
it in a way that slightly changed the old behavior. This is because
I didn't really understand why it was running AC_SEARCH_LIBS for
smfi_register twice, once without PTHREAD_CFLAGS and once with.

Rather than explain what I've changed, I've just attached a diff. Does
anyone see any issues with this before I commit it?

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
The bigger the theory the better.