SigingTable

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:04:13 -0800

Hello,

 From the manual, I understand that the format of the file which
KeyTable points to is:

  domain:selector:keypath

We also need to define a SigningTable file which defines the pattern
(From: header) to map to entries in the KeyTable. I gather that we
can use "refile" and not "file" if we want pattern matching.

Is the following entry correct:

   *_at_example.com:example.com:selector

 From my reading of the manual, we can also use:

   *_at_example.com

That would map to example.com in the KeyTable, assuming there is only
one such entry.

Regards,
-sm