Re: stupid question on LDAP support

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:56:49 -0800

So the query bits seem to work for now; I've defined a schema for
domain, selector, and private key, and I can get all to return in
querytest mode using $d in the query.

Non-obvious (to me) questions:
- Should this be working as a substitute for files in KeyList already?
- When dkimf_db_get() returns a private key, what format are you
  expecting that in? It looks like (at least in querytest mode) it
  doesn't react well to getting back binary data right now (DER), so are
  you expecting PEM? Could just be a display bug, too, I guess.

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is not stopped.