Recent libresolv changes may have broken something

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:33:47 -0800 (PST)

We changed configure.ac so that if it detects -lresolv is required, this
gets applied as a dependency of libopendkim and not of the filter itself.
This appears to have broken things on Solaris 8:

- libmilter requires inet_aton() which is inside libresolv
- we detect -lresolv is needed, but stick this into LIBRESOLV instead of
LIBS
- the tests for smfi_register() fail because libmilter wants inet_aton()
but the tests don't apply LIBRESOLV, so the test build fails

So should we:

- add LIBRESOLV to the milter tests (probably easiest, but possibly not
the best solution)

- roll back our tests to use AC_SEARCH_LIBS so that LIBS is set
appropriately in general (might reintroduce whatever conflict it is we
fixed)

- something else?