ADSP issue

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:02:51 -0800 (PST)

The conversation on opendkim-users about the Lua scripting has revealed
that in fact we're doing the wrong thing with respect to ADSP, in that we
do an ADSP query even for messages with a valided author domain signature.
We shouldn't bother in that case.

Unravelling this has led me all the way back into the policy-related
functions of libopendkim, so this is something that will take a little
while to fix and test. If you see a flurry of commits to opendkim.c and
the library code related to policy, that's what I'm working on. I may
branch it if the changes look like they're going to get really big.

There's a bug open about it as well with fairly high priority as I'd
really love to get this resolved during the 2.0.0 beta period, and the
sooner the better so the code can get some practice time before it gets
released. So any other issues that come up may get deferred unless
they're of similar importance.

-MSK