Preparing v1.2.2

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:14:04 -0800 (PST)

I'm going to be rolling a v1.2.2 package from br-1-2 for release next
week. It will contain only the three or four bug fixes that are currently
on the trunk as part of 1.3.0, one of which is a crash bug reported about
dkim-milter that also affects OpenDKIM.

I'll probably get it ready tomorrow so we can tinker with it for a few
days before I push it to SourceForge. Please let me know if you have any
specific issues that should be included.

-MSK