Re: More on databases

From: Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 14:30:02 -0800

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 09:04:27AM +1100, Daniel Black <daniel.subs_at_internode.on.net> wrote:
> > The next trick will be to figure out a way to specify, within the existing
> > framework, all the parameters we need to configure an LDAP connection.
>
> http://www.postfix.org/ldap_table.5.html

More to the point: You should be able to get away with shoving all of
the configuration, except POSSIBLY attribute names, into the LDAP URL.
In that case, the library should handle most of the details for you (see
http://linux.die.net/man/3/ldap_url_parse).

--
Mike Markley <mike_at_markley.org>
There can be no twisted thought without a twisted molecule.