FW: [dkim-milter-discuss] Milter rejected message

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:04:12 -0800

Job well done, guys!

From: Rolf E. Sonneveld [mailto:R.E.Sonneveld_at_sonnection.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:26 AM
To: Murray S. Kucherawy
Subject: Re: [dkim-milter-discuss] Milter rejected message

Hi, Murray,

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

-----Original Message-----

From: Rolf E. Sonneveld [mailto:R.E.Sonneveld_at_sonnection.nl]

Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 3:19 PM

To: Murray S. Kucherawy

Hello, Murray,

I very much appreciate your reply, thanks! I'm trying to get some DKIM

acceptance here in the Netherlands as I think DKIM is a good and sound

technology and a prerequisite for any further building blocks that will

be needed before we can fight spam. Thanks to your mail I now know that

OpenDKIM is actively developed, while dkim-milter is not (at least, I

can see that dkim-milter has not changed since May I believe, while

OpenDKIM has had some releases since then).

I released dkim-milter 2.8.3 on my last day of work at that company, if I recall correctly. OpenDKIM was created as a fork from dkim-milter about a month later.

just wanted to let you know I installed OpenDKIM yesterday and it works like a charm. The installation process went fine. It is my feeling that installing OpenDKIM is really better and easier than installing dkim-milter. I had problems installing dkim-milter both on Ubuntu and RedHat, while installation of OpenDKIM was a piece of cake...

Best regards,
/rolf