Ready to merge br-dblack-codecoverage

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 00:38:56 -0800 (PST)

As Daniel said he had gotten the above branch to where he wanted it, I've
finished my porting and testing of this branch on all of the following
architectures:

CentOS 5.4
Debian 5.0
NetBSD 5.0.1
OpenBSD 4.6
Solaris 10 x86
FreeBSD 7.2
Fedora Core 11

I'll be merging it to the trunk tomorrow, thus designating the trunk as
1.3.0's space. Let me know if there are any reasons I shouldn't go ahead.

Note that br-1-2 is now the bug fix branch for 1.2.x releases. Bug fixes
should go on that branch and the trunk. All new features and branch
merges should go to the trunk only.

If all goes as planned, tomorrow in the evening I'll be having one more
run at some improvements to libopendkim based on recent profile data.
Please review br-msk-libprofiling, as I'd like to merge it to the trunk as
well in the next few days and close it out.

After that, I'll be focusing on the key table RFE (without LDAP for now)
and getting br-msk-lua review-ready for the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,
-MSK