Re: code coverage

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:46:09 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009, Daniel Black wrote:
> I don't imagine LCOV should be part of releases.
>
> code coverage HTML - I'm in favor of leaving it there. Should we install
> it to docdir? not sure.

So maybe it's something like: The release process includes doing a
"./configure --enable-gcov", then a "make", followed by a "make check" in
the tests subdirectory of libopendkim (and eventually opendkim), then
"lcov" to produce the HTML files, and then a "make dist" that includes
those outputs (if present)?

Currently http://www.opendkim.org is actually just the "www" directory
from CVS, so part of the release process could be updating the HTML files
in there with the latest results as well.