merge cleanup

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:41:43 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>> remaining bug LIBOPENDKIM_FEATURE_STRING is constant of all features
>> (enabled or not)
>
> For me it's "libopendkim 1.2.0:" if nothing is enabled, and then things seem
> to be added as I enable them. What's the intent if not that?

Actually it looks like only LIB_FEATUREs are added. There is one FFR
("dkim_reputation") that affects both opendkim and libopendkim. We need
to make sure that one gets covered as well. It and "diffheaders" are the
only ones that affect both the library and the filter.

There's one other issue I just spotted: the build-aux directory doesn't
exist in CVS. So if you do a fresh trunk checkout, autotools will all
fail because they can't create the missing components they want. If it
needs to exist, you should probably make it and just put a README in there
explaining why it's needed. Or, we might want to ressurect "autogen.sh"
and have it do "mkdir build-aux" before doing aclocal, autoconf, automake
and autoheaders, and then use that when preparing distributions.

Apart from this and your tre-0.7.5 request (which I'm working on in
VM-land now), I think this is looking much better now.