br-msk-resign merged to trunk; 1.2.0 betas

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:36:04 -0800

Reviewed by Daniel Black (thanks!). This includes _FFR_RESIGN but also includes activation of _FFR_MULTIPLE_SIGNATURES, so that's now a live feature.

Build test and libopendkim checks all run cleanly on FreeBSD 7.2, Debian 5.0,

I'm conducting a review of br-dblack-autoimprovements but it's been slow going this week because of one distraction after another. After that merge, I plan to start betas of 1.2.0 with a goal of release at the end of the month. Let me know if anyone has any issues with that plan.