RE: libopendkim make check broken (trunk)

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:56:07 -0800

Turns out the reduced symbol list really creates a monkey wrench in the library unit tests. I had to rewrite a couple of tests so that they don't use the dstring stuff, and tests 113 (direct dstring testing) and 118 (fake DNS testing) have been temporarily disabled until I figure out ways to make that code available for those tests to run.

I also took out all the "#ifdef"s from test programs that checked on SHA256 availability, replacing them with calls to dkim_libfeature().

But "make check" on the trunk should now be working again; it is at least passing on Solaris x86 and FreeBSD.