Re: code review - br-msk-reduce-symbols

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 02:40:57 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, Daniel Black wrote:
> ok so we need to install those header files too. See latest commit on
> your branch.

I don't really want to install three header files. I guess it comes down
to whether it's more palatable to put all the exported stuff in dkim.h and
drop the other two files, or just export all three.

I'll leave it for now and if it really irks me later, I'll change it
around. Will merge it in shortly and close the branch.

Thanks for the review!

-MSK