Rearranging tests in libopendkim

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:30:46 -0800

I'm strongly considering moving all the t-* files in libopendkim into a new "tests" subdirectory, with corresponding Makefile.am changes.

I will probably do so by directly manipulating the CVS repository, creating the subdirectory and then just "mv"ing all the files into there. This is the simplest thing to do and has the added benefit of preserving all the tags and change history of each file, but the downside is that we won't be able to reproduce older tarballs exactly; a "cvs co" on one of the existing release tags will produce a different directory structure even though the files themselves will be the same.

I'll probably do this as we're preparing to release v1.2.0.

Anyone have an objection to doing it this way?