git repository

From: Daniel Black <daniel.subs_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:03:56 +1100

Well I created one.

http://gitorious.org/opendkim/opendkim-policyexperiment

The steps from scratch where:

(in empty directory)
git cvsimport -d
:pserver:anonymous_at_opendkim.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opendkim opendkim

Create account /project on gitorious

git checkout master
git remote add origin git_at_gitorious.org:opendkim/opendkim-policyexperiment.git
git push origin master

As you can see from the above URL all commit messages have been imported.

If you want a git clone of this:
git clone git://gitorious.org/opendkim/opendkim-policyexperiment.git

If you want a clone on a public repository there is a "Clone this repository
on Gitorious" when you are logged into gitorious.

Through the web interface you can create merge requests based on patches you
have done.

I'm going to do some experimentation of a protocol in some branches of here.
Feel free to follow/contribute.

I'm happy to hand over the OpenDKIM project here to Murray if people want to
continue working here.

I'm still new to git as well so if something looks weird its probably me doing
it wrong.

anyhow - coding to do :-)