OpenDKIM Infrastructure (was: splitting configure.ac into libopendkim/configure.ac?)

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 02:58:53 -0700

Hi Daniel,
At 00:50 07-10-2009, Daniel Black wrote:
>I meant to mention that gnutls library cascades configure.ac scripts well.

Thanks. As always, patches are welcomed. That doesn't mean that we
won't work on this if a patch is not submitted.

>ah - ok - its missing a link on http://lists.opendkim.org/

We don't have a link on that web page as the CVS mailing list was set
up to address an administrative need. It's a public mailing list
even though we don't advertise it. We are open to any suggestions to
build an open infrastructure for the OpenDKIM project. As it is a
community effort, it's up to all of the developers (that includes you
:-)) to agree on what should be done and how it should be done.

Regards,
-sm