v1.1.0 release pending

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

I'm prepared to release the current code in CVS as v1.1.0. SM and I did
quite a bit of testing and I'm satisfied with it, although we've
identified some definite deficiencies with the "commaize" FFR; it only
covers some very trivial cases of the commaize function in the Sendmail
MTA, which is what it's trying to emulate. I'll deal with a rewrite of
that stuff in v1.1.1 or v1.2.0 to get better functionality coverage.

If you get a chance, please download it and give it a go with your
favourite MTA against your favourite autoresponders. Unless I hear of
anything major, I'll probably post the release later this week, maybe even
tomorrow night.

-MSK