Re: [opendkim-dev] questions on opendkim-1.0.0

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 06:56:52 -0700

Hi Hirohisa,
At 04:38 27-08-2009, Hirohisa Yamaguchi wrote:
>I've got some questions on opendkim-1.0.0:
>1. FEATURES lacks note on senderherders option.
> patch attached.

Thanks for the patch. That feature is already activated in CVS. It
will be documented as the "SenderHeaders" option for the filter
instead of being a compile time feature.

>2. I cannot figure out how can I stop building arlib
> e.g. configure fails when I run:
> ./configure --disable-arlib --with-unbound

If you do ./configure --with-unbound, it should not enable
arlib. There are already some changes in CVS for that. I'll test
the --with-unbound option again to ensure that it is working correctly.

>3. I want to set db include path and library path separately.
> When bdb libraries are installed using FreeBSD ports,
> they use something like:
> -I/usr/local/include/db46 -L/usr/local/lib/db46

You can do that through CFLAGS and LDFLAGS. Please post a note if
that does not work for you.

I'll generate a snapshot of the code from CVS if you want to use it
to test the above.

Regards,
-sm