Re: Nginx virtual host configuration

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 00:03:41 +0400

Hi guys,

Interesting article about Nginx. I just went through Ish's blog and after
reading the article, i noticed this in my console:
http://s22.postimg.org/op4liqakh/nginx.png.

It seems there is an error in your javascript.

Also while going through links on the blog, there is a delay before your
styles renders the page.
http://s18.postimg.org/xfeetnw2x/page_load.png

I've never used nginx before and im wondering if this is a behaviour about
nginx because i came across some websites running on nginx who had similar

Also i would like to point out something about the blog.
On http://hacklog.mu/nginx-virtual-host-configuration/, it's mainly text
and links and a widget to comment and nothing more complex in my opinion.

But is it normal to have 101 request to your server while loading this
page? It took approximately 8.62 seconds on my browser? Making 101 request
for 1 page load is huge.

Regards
Yuv